April 27, 2018 @ 1:00PM — 5:00PM
UPDATES AND MANAGEMENT TIPS FOR CLINICIANS
This conference will cover:
• The major presenting features of ME/CFS and fibromyalgia, how they overlap, and how to diagnose and differentiate between these syndromes
• How exercise affects those with ME/CFS and fibromyalgia, including physical capacity, cognitive impairment and pain amplification, based on recent studies
• Strategies to help patients identify their activity tolerance and relapse threshold to better prevent and manage physical and mental symptoms
• How pain is experienced by patients across the illness spectrum and what interventions help
• How sleep disturbances affect those with ME/CFS and fibromyalgia and what interventions help
• How orthostatic intolerance syndromes, including POTS, affect patients and strategies to improve symptoms
• How to effectively perform a bedside test to determine orthostatic intolerance without using an expensive tilt table procedure
Lucinda Bateman, MD, has disclosed that she is a principal investigator for Northera. All others with control over content have nothing to disclose.
You can support us by making a donation!